Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Halloween from Penelo-pumpkin!


Penelope celebrated her first Halloween! We had lots of fun - we were able to spend the holiday up in Northern Wisconsin with my family at my parent's house. Penelope had LOTS of visitors and received lots of cute gifts from friends and family. Below is a picture of her with her cousin, Zoe Jane. They were so cute in their Halloween outfits!


Alan and I were fortunate enough to be able to go out with some of my childhood friends Halloween night - Grandma was more than happy to watch both Penelope and Zoe that night. However, at the last minute my friend told me that we had to come to the bar in costume... and Alan and I hadn't come up with anything because we didn't think that we were going to have to dress up... but an hour before we left for the bars I whipped these costumes up:


....we're an American Tourist couple... complete with matching Hawaiian shirts, fanny packs, gaudy jewelery and awesome khakis. All thanks to my mother's closet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment