Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wedding Wedding Wedding!

I forgot to mention on this blog that Alan and I have FINALLY set the date for our wedding! We got married in a court room about a year ago, but never really wanted to consider it as our wedding. We've been dancing around having an actual wedding for over 5 years now and finally we have the date set and the location reserved!

It will be here in Milwaukee, WI on April 23rd, 2011 at the South Shore Park Pavilion!!! We'll have a short re-commitment ceremony followed my a lovely reception. Since the wedding is the day before Easter, we will have an Easter brunch to following morning to celebrate the holiday with wine and an Easter egg hunt as well as open our wedding gifts :)

For all that are interested, I have started another blog - mostly as a place to keep track of ideas and thoughts that I have / find during the wedding planning process. Later on, it will be where I blog about our family, but will probably be keeping this blog just to blog exclusively about Penelope.

If you click the title of this entry, it should take you to our other blog. Otherwise, the web address is: primmpeople.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I smell another train trip in 2011. Dad Primm

    ReplyDelete