Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cotton Babies Diapers

For quite some time now, I have been wanting to make a video that simply shows the diapers that we use with Penelope and how to use them. Finally did it with the help of my wonderful husband :)
I've just gotten SO many inquiries from others about them and it's great to be able to show what WE use instead of having to hunt down a video of what someone else does.
Not completely perfect... but hopefully this gives all of you an idea of how simple it is to cloth diaper your little one! Give me the right motivation and we'll make a more refined version :P



To get a better view of the diapers and to order them, visit the cotton babies website.

Keep in mind that this brand of diapers is just what we use - there are a TON of other brands out there that also work very well. We've just had so much luck with these that I haven't been able to justify buying/trying more. Other brands that I have used on other babies that I would also recommend looking into are: Fuzzibuns (also available on the cotton babies website), Kissaluvs, best bottoms, G diapers and Kawaii ... available at nicki's diapers. You can also find wet bags like the one I show in the video on that website.

No comments:

Post a Comment