Wednesday, January 5, 2011




They get along so well :)
We had a nice, slow start to our day. Penelope and I didn't have to be to my friend's house to babysit until 10:45... and since Alan worked really late last night, he went in late this morning. It was so cute to see how much Penelope and her buddy, Kieran missed each other the last two weeks. (Kieran is the younger of the two boys I watch... him and Penny are less than 3 months apart... I have been watching Kieran and Seamus every Monday and Wednesday for over a year now, but had the last two weeks off for Christmas.) You could hear Kieran squealing in delight as soon as he realized we were coming through the door. I don't think the two of them were apart the entire time we were there (with the exception of nap time). It's cute to see their friendship develop over time and to see the special relationship they have now :)



...it always amazes me, how quickly a child can mess up a perfectly tidy room. The above mess was created in about 30 seconds...

...I also want to point out Penelope's pretty new rug! Originally $200 at Pottery Barn Kids... I got it used for $15 on Craigslist!

No comments:

Post a Comment